Please see below our terms and conditions which are designed for your use in relation to our website also including any enquiries or purchases made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
a. The Company
Debright Trading Ltd is a company which sells tiles and accessories for walls and floors. The registered office is at Rugby House, Hinckley Road, Sapcote, Leicestershire LE9 4FS. Our Company Registration number for England and Wales is 06668124 and VAT number is 107152646. We can be contacted on 01455 273333 or by email at email@example.com or by fax 01455 271028.
As part of our excellent service we are happy to assist as best as possible with the working out of measurements and outlining the suitability of products for a particular installation however, it remains entirely the customers responsibility to ensure suitability and quantities prior to fixing.
c. Lead Times
All lead times are quoted with goodwill but we cannot be held responsible for any failure to meet these. Due to this we recommend to book in your trades person after the date the product has arrived and you have checked the product and ensured the delivery is correct.
When you have placed an order with us you will be given a full invoice with the details of your order. Please check this invoice thoroughly as it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the amount of product ordered is sufficient to complete the job. We also highly recommend an extra tile allowance to be taken into account to cover the wastage. When an order is placed the company will endeavour to do all that is in its control to ensure it is fulfilled, however under certain circumstances out of its control this may not happen, but the company will do everything that is reasonably practical to resolve any issues. If any amendments need to be made to an order then please make us aware at the earliest opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01455 273333, once we have received this we will do everything possible to make these alterations, unfortunately if the order has already been dispatched to the courier this will not be possible and further arrangements at the customers cost may be required.
e. Telephone Ordering
When placing an order by telephone we will take all details necessary and will confirm order by email to ensure accuracy of said order. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all of the details of the order are accurate and correct and must be confirmed in writing by email, once this has taken place we will commence with the order and payment will be taken. Once confirmation has been received we cannot accept any responsibility for faults in the order which are no fault of the company.
f. Sample Ordering
We strongly encourage our customers to obtain a sample of which we will charge £5.00 which will be reimbursed on safe return of the sample. This will allow the customer to make a clear and true appraisal of the product and whether it is suitable for installation. Also please remember shades and calibration of some tiles can differ especially with the natural ranges. Please confirm before fixing to ensure you are entirely happy with the product as any claims once the product has been fixed will not be considered.
Any special offers or discounts are to be used once per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers on orders are supplied at our discretion.
Please ensure you make all necessary arrangements to accept delivery of goods. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver your product to the nearest available delivery point, hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, uneven or gravel paths/driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to the nearest suitable location. The company must be notified by e-mail or fax within 48 hours of delivery of any claims by the buyer of any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Risk in respect of the goods passes to the buyer from the moment of delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check for breakages and shortages and the company must be notified within 48 hours via phone or email. We will endeavour to resolve any issues as soon as possible. You should not arrange for fitting until all goods are received and your order is complete. Photographic evidence may also be required to fulfil a breakage report.
j. Colour and Tone
Shading is an inherent quality of ceramic tiles and the buyer must order the correct quantity for its requirements as the company cannot guarantee against crazing or shade variation. This variance in colours and textures is not a defect but it is a characteristic. Please be aware when re-ordering shades and dimensions can vary from batch to batch. Due to this it is advisable to order enough product accordingly. Please check all goods carefully prior to fitting as we are unable to accept any claims after the tiles have been installed. If you have any doubts about the suitability of the product please do not proceed to fitting but please feel free to contact us and we will do all we can to assist.
If for any reason products need to be returned to the company this can be done up to 28 days after delivery however the responsibility of the return of goods will fall with the customer and it is their responsibility to let the company know of any issue at their earliest opportunity. We will also refund any unused and unopened packs providing they are in a resalable condition but it is the customers responsibility to pay for the delivery item back to us, we can arrange a collection by request for a collection fee, and 30% restocking fee will also be deducted from the refund.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Applicable Law.
13. Miscellaneous Information.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.