The power of nature has an almost irresistible fascination, particularly when the materials are authentic and the design radiates a sense of wellbeing.
The rustic charm of the TUCSON OUTDOOR vilbostone porcelain stoneware range exudes warmth and effectively and agreeably links the indoor and outdoor areas.
The 80 x 80 cm and 60 x 60 cm tiles reflect the diverse structures and colours of natural stone – an attractive selection for imaginative designs in two light and two dark versions.
- STYLE: Uniform appearance of living areas and balconies, terraces, entrances and pathways.
- MATERIAL: Vilbostone, high-quality, scratch-proof, abrasion-poof 20mm thick brand porcelain stoneware tiles.
- FROST-PROOF: Frost-proof and weather resistant when laid professionally.
- COLOUR-FAST: No changes in colour as a result of sunlight.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Surface-sealed in the factory with vilbostoneplus to prevent stains.
- NON-SLIP: Class R11 for outdoor areas.
- RECTIFIED EDGES: Millimetre-precision cut for laying with narrow joints.
SIZE: 60 x 60cm, 40 x 80cm
COLOURS AVAILABLE: Tuscan Light Rock, Tuscan Sunny Rock, Tuscan Warm Rock, Tuscan Black Rock
*MINIMUM ORDER 1 PALLET= 18SM
*MATCHING GROUT AVAILABLE, PLEASE SEE GROUT SECTION
M A D E I N G E R M A N Y
Here at Debright we work in SQUARE METRES. If you visit our shop small samples are available to take home free of charge. To ensure maximum quality and appearance, it is advised a professional tradesman lays these tiles, such as a landscaper or tiler. If possible, we recommend visiting the shop to view the product before purchasing to ensure the customer is 100% satisfied with the item; our address can be found in the contact section. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions or wish to place an order: